Ai-Tools-Id Trends in Indonesia

- H1 title max 60 chars, keyword 'ai-tools-id' at beginning - TL;DR box: 1 paragraph, 40-60 words, answer-first - Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections - 4-5 H2 sections, each 200-300 words - Tepat 1 affiliate mention mid-article (after paragraph 3, counting TL;DR as para 1) - WAJIB: Minimal 1 section with MARKDOWN TABLE with data/numbers/comparison (not a list) - FAQ section: 3 Q&A with H3 - Kesimpulan: 80-120 words + internal CTA - Sumber: 2-4 source links (E-E-A-T signal) - Author box at bottom: specific format - Total: 1200-1800 words - Bahasa Indonesia, casual-profesional tone - No absolute claims without sources - Max 4 sentences per paragraph - Use H2 for main sections, H3 for FAQ - Listicle format OK if it fits - BANNED PHRASES: In today's digital age, In conclusion, As mentioned earlier, In this article we will, Let's dive into, Delve into, Tapestry, Elevate, Leverage, Unlock, Seamless, Holistic, Paradigm, Game-changer - NO AI MARKERS: Jangan sebut "artikel ini dibuat AI", "sebagai AI", "generated", "model bahasa" - INTERNAL LINK: Akhiri dengan "Baca juga: [judul artikel terkait dari niche sama]" (slug format) - H1: Must start with "ai-tools-id", max 60 chars - TL;DR: Para 1, 40-60 words, answer-first - Daftar Isi: Para 2? Actually it's a section with 3-5 anchor links to H2 - H2 sections: 4-5 of them, 200-300 words each - Affiliate: After paragraph 3 (so after TL;DR and Daftar Isi? Wait: "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)". So paragraph 3 is the first content paragraph after TL;DR and Daftar Isi. Need to be careful with counting.) - Table section: Required, must have markdown table with data/numbers/comparison - FAQ: 3 Q&A with H3 - Conclusion: 80-120 words + internal CTA - Sumber: 2-4 source links - Author box at bottom Let's map the paragraph counting: - Para 1: TL;DR box (but is TL;DR considered a paragraph? The instruction says "counting TL;DR as para 1". So yes.) - Para 2: Probably the Daftar Isi or intro? Actually Daftar Isi is usually a list of anchors, might not be counted as a paragraph in the flow, but the rule says "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)". So I need to ensure that the affiliate link appears after the 3rd paragraph of the main content. I'll structure it carefully. - Para 3: This should be the paragraph just before the affiliate injection. After it, I insert the affiliate mention. - Then continue with more paragraphs. Let's outline the flow: 1. H1 2. TL;DR (para 1) 3. Daftar Isi (maybe not counted as a paragraph, or maybe it is. I'll make it a short list, and then start paragraph 2 as intro, paragraph 3 as the one before affiliate. Actually the rule says "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)". So I need exactly 3 paragraphs before the affiliate injection. I'll structure: - Para 1: TL;DR - Para 2: Brief intro/overview - Para 3: Content paragraph before affiliate - After para 3, insert affiliate - Then continue with more paragraphs for H2 sections, etc. Wait, the Daftar Isi is a section, but how is it formatted? It says "Daftar Isi - 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections". That's probably a markdown list like "- [Section 1](#section-1)". It might not be counted as a "paragraph" in the text paragraph count, but to be safe, I'll treat the TL;DR as para 1, then maybe the Daftar Isi comes after, but I need to ensure the affiliate goes after the 3rd actual text paragraph. I'll make the Daftar Isi not count as a paragraph, or I'll integrate it such that the paragraph count works. The instruction: "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)." This likely means in the main body text, after the third paragraph. I'll structure the content so that paragraphs are clearly delimited. Let's plan the structure: - H1 - TL;DR (para 1) - Daftar Isi (list of anchors) - not a paragraph, or I'll make it right after TL;DR - Paragraph 2: Intro to ai-tools-id in Indonesia context - Paragraph 3: Content paragraph, then affiliate injection after it - Then continue with sections Actually, re-read: "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1). Natural flow: Saran saya, coba [anchor] - [link]. Bisa bantu [benefit singkat]." So I need to have 3 paragraphs total before the affiliate. TL;DR is 1. Then I need two more paragraphs before the affiliate. But the Daftar Isi might be between para 2 and 3, or I can incorporate it without counting as a paragraph. I'll make the Daftar Isi a markdown list that doesn't count as a paragraph block, or I'll put it after para 3? No, typically Daftar Isi comes right after TL;DR. I'll make sure the text paragraphs are counted separately. Let's outline word counts and structure to meet 1200-1800 words total. - H1: ~5-10 chars - TL;DR: 40-60 words - Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchors - Paragraphs: Need to hit 1200-1800 words total. With 4-5 H2 sections at 200-300 words each = 800-1500 words. Plus intro, conclusion, FAQ, etc. Total should be fine. - Must avoid banned phrases. - Must include table in one section. - Must have affiliate after paragraph 3. - Must end with internal link "Baca juga: [judul]" Let's start drafting step by step, keeping track of word counts and constraints. First, H1: "ai-tools-id: Platform & Referensi Terbaru untuk Indonesia" Char count: let's count: "ai-tools-id: Platform & Referensi Terbaru untuk Indonesia" -> 51 chars. Good, under 60, starts with ai-tools-id. TL;DR: Needs 40-60 words, answer-first, in Indonesian. Something like: "AI tools.id menyajikan katalog terverifikasi solusi kecerdasan buatan untuk pengguna Indonesia, dengan fokus pada produktivitas, kreasi, dan bisnis, tersedia dalam bahasa lokal dan integrasi dengan platform populer." Let's count words: AI(1) tools.id(2) menyajikan(3) katalog(4) terverifikasi(5) solusi(6) kecerdasan(7) buatan(8) untuk(9) pengguna(10) Indonesia,(11) dengan(12) fokus(13) pada(14) produktivitas,(15) kreasi,(16) dan(17) bisnis,(18) tersedia(19) dalam
Ai-Tools-Id Trends in Indonesia Ai-Tools-Id Trends in Indonesia Reviewed by How to Make Money on September 28, 2026 Rating: 5

No comments