Ai-Tools-Id Trends in Indonesia

- H1 title max 60 chars, keyword 'ai-tools-id' at beginning - TL;DR box: 1 paragraph, 40-60 words, answer-first - Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections - 4-5 H2 sections, each 200-300 words - Tepat 1 affiliate mention mid-article (after paragraph 3, contextual anchor with specific link format) - WAJIB: Minimal 1 section with MARKDOWN TABLE with data/numbers/comparison (not a list) - FAQ section: 3 Q&A with H3 - Kesimpulan: 80-120 words + internal CTA - Sumber: 2-4 source links (E-E-A-T signal) - Author box at bottom: specific format - Total: 1200-1800 words - Bahasa Indonesia, casual-profesional - No absolute claims without sources - Max 4 sentences per paragraph - Use H2 for main sections, H3 for FAQ - Listicle format OK if it fits - BANNED phrases list (check I won't use them) - NO AI markers - INTERNAL LINK at end: "Baca juga: [judul artikel terkait dari niche sama]" (slug format) - H1: must start with "ai-tools-id", max 60 chars - TL;DR: para 1, 40-60 words - Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2s - H2 sections: 4-5 of them, 200-300 words each - Affiliate: after paragraph 3 (so after TL;DR and Daftar Isi? Wait, "counting TL;DR as para 1"). Need to count paragraphs carefully. The structure says: "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)." So paragraph 1 = TL;DR. Paragraph 2 = probably the start of Daftar Isi or intro? Actually, Daftar Isi is usually a list of anchors. I need to see how paragraphs are counted. The TL;DR is para 1. Then probably the Daftar Isi might be considered separate, but the instruction says "after paragraph 3". I'll structure it so that paragraph 1 = TL;DR, paragraph 2 = some intro leading to Daftar Isi, paragraph 3 = maybe the beginning of the first H2 section or content right after Daftar Isi. Wait, the affiliate must be "mid-article, after paragraph 3, contextual anchor". And "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)." So I need to ensure that after the 3rd paragraph, I insert the affiliate link. I need to plan the paragraph count carefully. Let's outline the flow: - H1 title - TL;DR (para 1, 40-60 words) - Daftar Isi (this might be a list of anchors, not necessarily a paragraph, but I'll treat it as part of the flow. Maybe I'll make the Daftar Isi section not count as a paragraph, or I'll structure it so that the actual content paragraphs start after it. The instruction says "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)." So I need exactly 3 paragraphs before the affiliate injection. I'll make sure paragraphs 1-3 are defined, then insert affiliate after para 3.) - Then H2 sections (4-5 of them) - Table section (must be in one of the H2 sections or a separate one) - FAQ section with 3 Q&A H3 - Kesimpulan (80-120 words + internal CTA) - Sumber (2-4 source links) - Author box Wait, the word count total is 1200-1800 words. That's quite a lot. Need to generate substantial content in Indonesian, casual-profesional tone. Let's plan the paragraphs: - Para 1: TL;DR (40-60 words) - Para 2: Brief intro leading to Daftar Isi? Or maybe Daftar Isi is just a list, not a paragraph. I'll make the Daftar Isi section have a short intro paragraph, but I need to count carefully. Actually, the instruction says "Daftar Isi - 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections". It doesn't say it's a paragraph. I'll make it a standalone list, not counted as a paragraph for the affiliate injection rule. But the rule says "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)." So I need to have 3 paragraphs of content before the affiliate. I'll structure it like: - Para 1: TL;DR - Para 2: Intro to ai-tools-id in Indonesia context - Para 3: Maybe the start of the first H2 or a transition paragraph - Then affiliate injected after para 3. But wait, the affiliate must be "after paragraph 3, contextual anchor". And it says "Saran saya, coba [anchor] - [link]. Bisa bantu [benefit singkat]." So I need to insert that exact format after the 3rd paragraph. Let's re-read carefully: "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1). Natural flow: Saran saya, coba [anchor] - [link]. Bisa bantu [benefit singkat]." So after the 3rd paragraph (which is not TL;DR, but the third content paragraph), I insert: "Saran saya, coba [some anchor] - https://ai-tools.example.com/ref=XXXX. Bisa bantu [short benefit]." But the instruction says "Mention 'AI platform' naturally — https://ai-tools.example.com/ref=XXXX. Never a naked URL. Keep it 1-2 sentences, no pushy CTA." And the natural flow example: "Saran saya, coba [anchor] - [link]. Bisa bantu [benefit singkat]." So I'll make the affiliate insertion exactly 1-2 sentences, matching that flow. I need to ensure the paragraphs are counted correctly. I'll structure the article with clear paragraph breaks. Let's plan: - H1 - TL;DR (para 1, 40-60 words, answer-first) - Daftar Isi (list of anchors, not a paragraph, or maybe a short sentence before it, but I'll make sure it doesn't break the paragraph count. Actually, I can put the Daftar Isi right after TL;DR, and then start paragraph 2. I need to be careful. Let's treat Daftar Isi as a section that might contain a brief intro, but I'll count paragraphs only the main content paragraphs. To be safe, I'll make the Daftar Isi a list without a surrounding paragraph, or with a very minimal heading. The instruction says "Daftar Isi - 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections". It doesn't specify a paragraph count for it. I'll place it right after TL;DR, and then start paragraph 2.) - Para 2: Intro/context about ai-tools-id in Indonesia - Para 3: First main point or transition, after which affiliate is injected. - Then affiliate insertion: "Saran saya, coba [anchor] - https://ai-tools.example.com/ref=XXXX. Bisa bantu [benefit singkat]." - Then continue with H2 sections. Wait, the affiliate must be "mid-article, after paragraph 3". So after paragraph 3, I insert the affiliate, then continue with the rest. The H2 sections come after that. Let's outline the full structure with paragraph counts: 1. H1 title 2. TL;DR (para 1) 3. Daftar Isi (anchor links) - I'll add a small intro maybe, but I'll make sure paragraph 2 starts after it. Actually, I can put the Daftar Isi right after TL;DR, and then paragraph 2 is a separate intro paragraph. 4. Para 2: Intro
Ai-Tools-Id Trends in Indonesia Ai-Tools-Id Trends in Indonesia Reviewed by How to Make Money on September 28, 2026 Rating: 5

No comments