Ai-Tools-Id Trends in Indonesia
- H1 title: max 60 chars, keyword 'ai-tools-id' at beginning
- TL;DR box: 1 paragraph, 40-60 words, answer-first
- Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections
- 4-5 H2 sections, each 200-300 words
- Tepat 1 affiliate mention mid-article (after paragraph 3, contextual anchor with specific link format)
- WAJIB: Minimal 1 section with MARKDOWN TABLE with data/numbers/comparison (not a list)
- FAQ section: 3 Q&A with H3
- Kesimpulan: 80-120 words + internal CTA
- Sumber: 2-4 source links (E-E-A-T signal)
- Author box at bottom with specific format
- Total: 1200-1800 words
- Bahasa Indonesia, casual-profesional tone
- No absolute claims without sources
- Max 4 sentences per paragraph
- Use H2 for main sections, H3 for FAQ
- Listicle format OK if it fits
- BANNED PHRASES: long list provided
- NO AI markers
- INTERNAL LINK: Akhiri dengan "Baca juga: [judul artikel terkait dari niche sama]" (slug format)
Let's outline the required sections:
- H1 title
- TL;DR (para 1)
- Daftar Isi (para 2, but likely before content)
- H2 sections (4-5 of them, each 200-300 words)
- Must have at least 1 with a markdown table
- Affiliate mention after paragraph 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1). So after the 3rd paragraph overall.
- FAQ section with 3 Q&A H3
- Kesimpulan (80-120 words + internal CTA)
- Sumber (2-4 source links)
- Author box
Wait, let's count paragraphs carefully. The rule says: "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)." So:
- Para 1: TL;DR
- Para 2: Probably Daftar Isi or intro? Actually, Daftar Isi is usually a list of anchors, might not be a paragraph per se, but I'll treat it as content. I need to be careful. The rule says "after paragraph 3", so I need to ensure paragraph 3 is something I can inject after. I'll structure it as:
- Para 1: TL;DR box (but boxes might be separate, I'll make it a paragraph)
- Para 2: Intro or first section start
- Para 3: Something, then affiliate after it
Actually, re-reading: "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1). Natural flow: Saran saya, coba [anchor] - [link]. Bisa bantu [benefit singkat]." So I need to have at least 3 paragraphs before the affiliate injection. The TL;DR counts as para 1. Then I need para 2 and para 3, then affiliate after para 3.
Let's plan the paragraph structure:
- Para 1: TL;DR (40-60 words)
- Para 2: Brief intro about ai-tools-id in Indonesia context
- Para 3: Maybe start of first H2 section or a transition. Then after para 3, I insert the affiliate mention.
But the affiliate must be "mid-article, after paragraph 3". So I'll have content paragraphs, and after the 3rd paragraph's text, I'll add the affiliate sentence. I need to ensure the affiliate is not counted as a paragraph that shifts things, but it's okay as long as it's after paragraph 3.
Let's think about the overall flow:
- H1
- TL;DR (para 1)
- Daftar Isi (this might be separate, maybe not counted as a paragraph in the flow, or I'll make it a short list before para 2)
- Actually, Daftar Isi is requirement #3, it should be early. I'll place it after H1, before TL? No, TL;DR is #2, Daftar Isi is #3. So order: H1, TL;DR, Daftar Isi, then content.
But paragraph counting: TL;DR is para 1. Then Daftar Isi might be para 2? Or I treat Daftar Isi as not a paragraph in the body flow. To be safe, I'll make TL;DR as a block, then Daftar Isi as a list, then start body paragraphs from 1. But the rule says "counting TL;DR as para 1". So I need body paragraphs starting after Daftar Isi. I'll make the first body paragraph para 1? No, it explicitly says counting TL;DR as para 1. So I need to have 3 paragraphs including TL;DR. So:
- Para 1: TL;DR
- Para 2: Some intro
- Para 3: Some content, then affiliate after it
Then subsequent paragraphs are 4, 5, etc.
Let's outline carefully:
1. H1 title
2. TL;DR box (para 1)
3. Daftar Isi (anchor links) - I'll place this after TL;DR, maybe as a list, not counting as a paragraph in the body, or I'll make it a short paragraph that's part of the count? Better to treat Daftar Isi as a separate element not counted in the paragraph flow, or make it para 2 but then affiliate after para 3 would be para 4. I need to re-read: "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)." This means after the 3rd paragraph of the content, considering TL;DR as the first. So if I have TL;DR (1), then paragraph 2, then paragraph 3, then I inject affiliate after paragraph 3. So I need to have exactly 3 paragraphs before the affiliate. Daftar Isi should probably come before or after, but not count as a paragraph that shifts the number. I'll make Daftar Isi a list right after H1, before TL;DR? No, order is H1, TL;DR, Daftar Isi. I'll make TL;DR a block, then Daftar Isi, then start paragraphs. But to satisfy the count, I might need to integrate Daftar Isi differently. Perhaps I can make the TL;DR include the Daftar Isi? No. Let's see: I'll structure as:
- H1
- TL;DR (this is para 1)
- Daftar Isi (I'll place it right after TL;DR, but I'll consider it not a paragraph, or I'll make it a very short sentence that counts as para 2? That'd mess up the count. Better: I'll make Daftar Isi as a list, and the first body paragraph after it will be para 2. But the rule says counting TL;DR as para 1, so para 2 would be the next. I need para 3 to have affiliate after it. So I can have:
- Para 1: TL;DR
- Para 2: Intro paragraph 1
- Para 3: Intro paragraph 2, then affiliate after it
But then where does Daftar Isi go? I'll put it after TL;DR but before para 1? No. I'll put Daftar Isi between para 2 and para 3, or before para 1 but after H1. The paragraph counting might not include Daftar Isi if it's a list/block element. In Markdown, a list isn't typically a paragraph. I'll assume the "paragraph" refers to prose paragraphs, not lists. So I'll write prose paragraphs separately.
Let's plan the content structure:
- H1: ai-tools-id ... (max 60 chars)
- TL;DR: 1 paragraph, 40-60 words, answer-first
- Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections
Ai-Tools-Id Trends in Indonesia
Reviewed by How to Make Money
on
September 22, 2026
Rating:

No comments