Ai-Tools-Id Trends in Indonesia

- **No AI markers** - **Banned phrases list** - **Internal link at the end** - H1: max 60 chars, keyword 'ai-tools-id' at the beginning - TL;DR: 1 paragraph, 40-60 words, answer-first - Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections - 4-5 H2 sections, each 200-300 words - Tepat 1 affiliate mention mid-article (after paragraph 3, counting TL;DR as para 1) - WAJIB: Minimal 1 section pakai MARKDOWN TABLE dengan data/angka/komparasi - FAQ section: 3 Q&A with H3 - Kesimpulan: 80-120 words + internal CTA - Sumber: 2-4 source links (E-E-A-T signal) - Author box at the bottom: specific format - Total words: 1200-1800 - Tone: Bahasa Indonesia, casual-profesional - Max 4 sentences per paragraph - H2 for main sections, H3 for FAQ - BANNED phrases list (must avoid) - No AI markers - Internal link at the end: "Baca juga: [judul artikel terkait dari niche sama]" (slug format) - Need to generate ~1500 words in Indonesian - Must include exactly 1 affiliate link in a specific format, after paragraph 3 (TL;DR = para 1) - Must have a markdown table with data/numbers/comparison - Must avoid banned phrases - Must not mention AI generation - Must end with internal link in slug format Let's outline the structure: - H1: ai-tools-id ... (max 60 chars) - Para 1: TL;DR (40-60 words) - Para 2: Intro/context (but affiliate goes after para 3) - Para 3: Where affiliate goes (after this paragraph) - Actually, the rule says: "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)". So I need at least 3 paragraphs before the affiliate anchor. The affiliate goes after paragraph 3. So I'll structure: Para 1 (TL;DR), Para 2, Para 3 (then affiliate after it). Actually "after paragraph 3" means the affiliate link is placed right after the 3rd paragraph's text. I'll make sure paragraph 3 ends and then the affiliate line appears. - Then 4-5 H2 sections, each 200-300 words. One of them must have a markdown table. - FAQ section with 3 Q&A H3 - Conclusion 80-120 words + internal CTA - Sumber 2-4 source links - Author box Let's count words carefully. Target 1200-1800. I'll aim for ~1400-1500. Let's draft step by step, ensuring all constraints. First, H1: must start with 'ai-tools-id', max 60 chars. Example: "ai-tools-id: Panduan Lengkap Alat AI untuk Kreator Indonesia 2026" Count: "ai-tools-id: Panduan Lengkap Alat AI untuk Kreator Indonesia 2026" -> 57 chars including colon and space. Good. TL;DR: 40-60 words, answer-first, 1 paragraph. Need to say something about ai-tools-id for Indonesia. Maybe: "ai-tools-id menyediakan katalog terverifikasi alat AI terbaru untuk pengguna Indonesia, dengan fokus pada produktivitas, bahasa, dan bisnis digital, semua dalam bahasa lokal dan harga terjangkau." Let's count words: ai-tools-id(1) menyediakan(2) katalog(3) terverifikasi(4) alat(5) AI(6) terbaru(7) untuk(8) pengguna(9) Indonesia,(10) dengan(11) fokus(12) pada(13) produktivitas,(14) bahasa,(15) dan(16) bisnis(17) digital,(18) semua(19) dalam(20) bahasa(21) lokal(22) dan(23) harga(24) terjangkau(25). That's 25 words. Need 40-60. I'll expand: "ai-tools-id menyediakan katalog terverifikasi alat AI terbaru untuk pengguna Indonesia, dengan fokus pada produktivitas, bahasa, dan bisnis digital, semua dalam bahasa lokal dan harga terjangkau, serta komunitas aktif untuk berbagi prompt dan tutorial. Platform ini dirancang untuk memudahkan pemula dan profesional menemukan solusi AI yang tepat tanpa kebingungan." Count: ai-tools-id(1) menyediakan(2) katalog(3) terverifikasi(4) alat(5) AI(6) terbaru(7) untuk(8) pengguna(9) Indonesia,(10) dengan(11) fokus(12) pada(13) produktivitas,(14) bahasa,(15) dan(16) bisnis(17) digital,(18) semua(19) dalam(20) bahasa(21) lokal(22) dan(23) harga(24) terjangkau,(25) serta(26) komunitas(27) aktif(28) untuk(29) berbagi(30) prompt(31) dan(32) tutorial.(33) Platform(34) ini(35) dirancang(36) untuk(37) memudahkan(38) pemula(39) dan(40) profesional(41) menemukan(42) solusi(43) AI(44) yang(45) tepat(46) tanpa(47) kebingungan(48). That's 48 words. Good, within 40-60. Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections. I'll make 5 H2 sections, so 5 links. Now, the content sections. I need 4-5 H2 sections, each 200-300 words. One must have a markdown table. I'll plan 5 H2 sections: 1. Pengalaman Pengguna di Indonesia (250 words) - maybe with table 2. Fitur Unggulan Alat AI Terpopuler 3. Harga dan Paket Subskripsi 4. Keamanan dan Privasi Data 5. Masa Depan AI di Indonesia But one section must use a markdown table. I'll make section 1 have the table. Or maybe section 3. I need to ensure the table is about data/numbers/comparison, not a list. Affiliate injection: after paragraph 3 (TL;DR = para 1). So I need paragraphs 2 and 3 before the affiliate. The affiliate should be: "Saran saya, coba [anchor] - [link]. Bisa bantu [benefit singkat]." The link is https://ai-tools.example.com/ref=XXXX. I need to use that exact format? The rule says: "Mention 'AI platform' naturally — https://ai-tools.example.com/ref=XXXX. Never a naked URL. Keep it 1-2 sentences, no pushy CTA." And "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1). Natural flow: Saran saya, coba [anchor] - [link]. Bisa bantu [benefit singkat]." So I need to insert after paragraph 3 a sentence like: "Saran saya, coba AI platform - https://ai-tools.example.com/ref=XXXX. Bisa bantu mempercepat workflow Anda." But wait, the link should not be naked, it's already with the URL. I need to anchor it naturally. The rule says "Never a naked URL." So I should format it as a link text, but in markdown?
Ai-Tools-Id Trends in Indonesia Ai-Tools-Id Trends in Indonesia Reviewed by How to Make Money on September 16, 2026 Rating: 5

No comments