Ai-Tools-Id Trends in Indonesia
- H1 title max 60 chars, keyword 'ai-tools-id' at beginning
- TL;DR box: 1 paragraph, 40-60 words, answer-first
- Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections
- 4-5 H2 sections, each 200-300 words
- Exactly 1 affiliate mention mid-article (after paragraph 3, contextual anchor with specific link format)
- Minimal 1 section with MARKDOWN TABLE with data/numbers/comparison (not a list)
- FAQ section: 3 Q&A with H3
- Kesimpulan: 80-120 words + internal CTA
- Sumber: 2-4 source links (E-E-A-T signal)
- Author box at bottom with specific format
- Total: 1200-1800 words
- Bahasa Indonesia, casual-professional tone
- No absolute claims without sources
- Max 4 sentences per paragraph
- Use H2 for main sections, H3 for FAQ
- Listicle format OK if it fits
- BANNED phrases list (must avoid)
- No AI markers
- Internal link at end: "Baca juga: [judul artikel terkait dari niche sama]" (slug format)
- Affiliate: after paragraph 3 (TL;DR as para 1), natural flow, 1-2 sentences, no pushy CTA, link: https://ai-tools.example.com/ref=XXXX
- No banned phrases
- No AI markers
- Exact word counts/structures
- Affiliate link must be exactly as specified, contextual, after paragraph 3
- Table section required
- Word count 1200-1800 total
Let's outline the required sections:
- H1 title (max 60 chars, starts with 'ai-tools-id')
- TL;DR (para 1, 40-60 words)
- Daftar Isi (3-5 anchor links to H2)
- H2 sections (4-5 of them, 200-300 words each)
- Affiliate mention after paragraph 3 (so after TL;DR and Daftar Isi? Wait: "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)." So paragraph 3 is the third paragraph overall. The structure is: H1, then TL;DR (para 1), then Daftar Isi (but is Daftar Isi counted as a paragraph? Usually it's a list of anchors, not a paragraph. But the rule says "counting TL;DR as para 1". I need to consider what paragraph 3 is. Likely: para 1 = TL;DR, para 2 = start of Daftar Isi or first content paragraph? Actually, Daftar Isi is typically a list, not a paragraph. But the rule says "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)." I need to interpret this carefully. Probably the paragraphs are the content paragraphs after the structure. Let's assume: para 1 = TL;DR, para 2 = first H2 section intro or first paragraph after Daftar Isi, para 3 = second paragraph of content. The affiliate should go after the third paragraph of actual content, or after TL;DR and Daftar Isi? The rule says: "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1). Natural flow: Saran saya, coba [anchor] - [link]. Bisa bantu [benefit singkat]." So I need to have at least 3 paragraphs before the affiliate. TL;DR is para 1. Then I need para 2 and para 3. The Daftar Isi is likely not counted as a paragraph, or maybe it is but as a list. I'll make sure the first three content paragraphs are clear, and the affiliate goes after the third paragraph. I'll structure it so that after TL;DR, I have a brief intro (para 2), then another paragraph (para 3), and then the affiliate goes right after that. But the rule also says "after paragraph 3". I need to count carefully. Let's plan the paragraphs:
- Para 1: TL;DR (as required, 40-60 words)
- Then Daftar Isi (list of anchors, not a paragraph per se, but I'll treat it as separate from content paragraphs)
- Para 2: First content paragraph after Daftar Isi
- Para 3: Second content paragraph
- Then affiliate after para 3.
But the rule says "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)." So if I have TL;DR as para 1, then I need two more paragraphs before the affiliate. I'll make sure the content flows: TL;DR, then paragraph 2 (some intro), then paragraph 3 (maybe starting the first H2 content or a transition), then affiliate. However, the H2 sections also have paragraphs. I need to ensure the affiliate is placed correctly. I'll structure the article such that the first three paragraphs of the main body (after TL;DR and Daftar Isi) lead to the affiliate after paragraph 3. Actually, re-read: "INJECT AFTER PARAGAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)." This likely means in the overall article flow, paragraph 3 is where the affiliate goes. I'll make TL;DR para 1, then a brief intro para 2, then another para 3, and affiliate after that. Then the H2 sections follow. But the H2 sections also contain paragraphs. I need to be careful not to exceed 4 sentences per paragraph. I'll plan the paragraphs explicitly.
Let's think about the total structure:
- H1
- TL;DR (para 1, 40-60 words)
- Daftar Isi (3-5 anchor links)
- Para 2: Intro/transition (max 4 sentences)
- Para 3: Content paragraph where after it, affiliate goes (max 4 sentences)
- Affiliate mention: "Saran saya, coba [anchor] - [link]. Bisa bantu [benefit singkat]."
- Then H2 sections (4-5 of them, each 200-300 words, but paragraphs within must be max 4 sentences)
- Table section (minimal 1 section with markdown table)
- FAQ section (3 Q&A with H3)
- Kesimpulan (80-120 words + internal CTA)
- Sumber (2-4 source links)
- Author box
- Internal link at end: "Baca juga: [judul artikel terkait dari niche sama]" (slug format)
Wait, the affiliate must be "mid-article, after paragraph 3". And "Saran saya, coba [anchor] - [link]. Bisa bantu [benefit singkat]." I need to insert that exactly.
Also, "Total: 1200-1800 words" - this is a lot. I need to generate substantial content in Indonesian, casual-professional, avoiding banned phrases, max 4 sentences per paragraph. I'll need to count words carefully. 1200-1800 words is a long article. With max 4 sentences per paragraph, and maybe ~15-20 words per sentence, that's roughly 75-90 words per paragraph. To hit 1200 words, I'd need ~13-24 paragraphs of content, plus all the required sections. This is feasible but requires careful planning.
Let's outline the paragraph distribution:
- H1: not a paragraph in body
- TL;DR: 1 paragraph (40-60 words) - counts as para 1
- Daftar Isi: list, not counted as paragraph maybe, but I'll treat it as separate
- Para 2: intro
- Para 3: before affiliate
- Affiliate: after para 3
- Then H2 sections: each H2 might have 2-3 paragraphs. With 4-5 H2 sections, that's 8-15 paragraphs.
- Table section: 1-2 paragraphs
- FAQ: 3 Q&A, each might be a paragraph or have intro/outro
- Kesimpulan: 1 paragraph (80-120 words) - but max 4 sentences? 80-120 words in 4 sentences is possible
Ai-Tools-Id Trends in Indonesia
Reviewed by How to Make Money
on
September 21, 2026
Rating:

No comments