Ai-Tools-Id Trends in Indonesia

- H1 title max 60 chars, keyword 'ai-tools-id' at beginning - TL;DR box: 1 paragraph, 40-60 words, answer-first - Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections - 4-5 H2 sections, each 200-300 words - Tepat 1 affiliate mention mid-article (after paragraph 3, counting TL;DR as para 1) - WAJIB: Minimal 1 section with MARKDOWN TABLE with data/numbers/comparison (not a list) - FAQ section: 3 Q&A with H3 - Kesimpulan: 80-120 words + internal CTA - Sumber: 2-4 source links (E-E-A-T signal) - Author box at bottom with specific format - Total 1200-1800 words - Bahasa Indonesia, casual-profesional - No absolute claims without sources - Max 4 sentences per paragraph - Use H2 for main sections, H3 for FAQ - Listicle format OK if it fits - BANNED phrases list (long, avoid them) - No AI markers - Internal link at end: "Baca juga: [judul artikel terkait dari niche sama]" (slug format) - Need to write in Indonesian, casual-profesional tone. - Must avoid banned phrases. - Must hit exact word counts and structures. - Affiliate link must go after paragraph 3 (TL;DR is para 1). - Must have a markdown table section. - Must have FAQ with 3 Q&A H3. - Must have conclusion 80-120 words with CTA. - Must end with internal link format. - Total 1200-1800 words. That's a lot for this format, but I'll aim for ~1400-1500. - Careful with sentence count: max 4 sentences per paragraph. - Must start H1 with "ai-tools-id" and max 60 chars. Let's plan the structure: - H1: ai-tools-id: ... (max 60 chars) - Para 1: TL;DR (40-60 words) - Para 2: Intro/setup - Para 3: Before affiliate injection point - Then affiliate mention after para 3 - Then H2 sections (4-5 of them, 200-300 words each) - Table section (must be one of the H2 sections or separate? It says "Minimal 1 section pakai MARKDOWN TABLE dengan data/angka/komparasi (bukan list)". I'll make one H2 section be a table-heavy comparison.) - FAQ section with 3 Q&A H3 - Conclusion 80-120 words + internal CTA - Sumber links - Author box - Internal link at end Let's count paragraphs carefully. The structure says: 1. H1 title 2. TL;DR box - 1 paragraph 3. Daftar Isi - 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections (this might not be a paragraph per se, but a list of anchors) 4. 4-5 H2 sections 5. Tepat 1 affiliate mention mid-article (after paragraph 3, counting TL;DR as para 1) 6. WAJIB: Minimal 1 section pakai MARKDOWN TABLE 7. FAQ section - 3 Q&A with H3 8. Kesimpulan - 80-120 words + internal CTA 9. Sumber - 2-4 source links 10. Author box I need to ensure the affiliate is injected after paragraph 3 (TL;DR = para 1). So para 2 and para 3 are before affiliate. Actually "after paragraph 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)". So after the third paragraph. I need to make sure there are at least 3 paragraphs before the affiliate. The TL;DR is para 1. Then I need para 2 and para 3. After para 3, I inject the affiliate. Then continue. Let's outline paragraphs: - Para 1: TL;DR (40-60 words) - Para 2: Introduction/context about AI tools in ID - Para 3: Maybe a lead-in to specific tools or categories - After para 3: Affiliate injection: "Saran saya, coba [anchor] - [link]. Bisa bantu [benefit singkat]." - Then H2 sections start. Each H2 section will have paragraphs inside. I need to ensure max 4 sentences per paragraph overall, not just within sections. Wait, the "max 4 sentences per paragraph" applies to the whole article. I need to be very careful. Each paragraph must have ≤4 sentences. Also, the TL;DR must be 40-60 words. That's about 3-4 sentences in Indonesian, probably 3 sentences of ~14 words each. Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections. This is likely a markdown list like `- [Section 1](#section-1)`. That's not a paragraph, so sentence count might not apply, but I should keep it simple. H2 sections: 4-5 of them, each 200-300 words. With max 4 sentences per paragraph, and aiming for 200-300 words per section, that means roughly 15-20 paragraphs per section? That's a lot. But each paragraph ≤4 sentences. So 15 paragraphs × 4 sentences = 60 sentences max. At ~12 words/sentence = 720 words. That's too many. I need to re-evaluate. Actually, 200-300 words per section, with max 4 sentences/paragraph. If I use ~3 sentences per paragraph on average, that's ~67-100 paragraphs for 200-300 words. That's way too many. Maybe the "max 4 sentences per paragraph" is a strict constraint, but I can have shorter paragraphs. Let's calculate: 200 words / 4 sentences = 50 words/sentence. That's long but possible in Indonesian. 300 words / 4 sentences = 75 words/sentence. That's very long. Maybe I should aim for 3 sentences per paragraph, ~60-70 words/sentence = 180-210 words per section with 3 paragraphs. That fits 200-300 words if I have 4-5 paragraphs per section. Let's aim for 4 paragraphs per H2 section, each 3 sentences = 12 sentences. At ~50 words/sentence = 600 words? No, 4 paragraphs × 3 sentences = 12 sentences. 12 × 50 = 600 words. That's over. I need to be more concise. Let's re-read: "Max 4 sentences per paragraph". It doesn't say each paragraph must have 4 sentences. I can have 2-3 sentences per paragraph. That makes it easier. 200 words / 3 sentences = ~67 words/sentence. Still long but doable in Indonesian. 300 words / 3 sentences = 100 words/sentence, too long. Better to have 2 sentences per paragraph: 200/2 = 100 words/sentence, still long. Maybe mix 2 and 3 sentence paragraphs. Actually, Indonesian sentences can be shorter. I'll aim for 2-3 sentences per paragraph, keeping each sentence ~30-40 words. That gives 60-120 words per paragraph. With 3-4 paragraphs per H2 section, that's 180-480 words, which covers 200-300 well. Let's plan: Each H2 section = 4 paragraphs, each 3 sentences. That's 12 sentences per section. At ~25 words/sentence (Indonesian can be compact), that's 300 words. I'll aim for ~25-
Ai-Tools-Id Trends in Indonesia Ai-Tools-Id Trends in Indonesia Reviewed by How to Make Money on September 17, 2026 Rating: 5

No comments