Ai-Tools-Id Trends in Indonesia

- **No AI markers** - **Banned phrases list** - **Affiliate injection specific rules** - **Internal link at end** Let me break down the constraints and plan accordingly. **Key Constraints:** - H1: max 60 chars, keyword `ai-tools-id` at beginning - TL;DR: 1 paragraph, 40-60 words, answer-first - Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections - 4-5 H2 sections, each 200-300 words - Affiliate: after paragraph 3 (TL;DR as para 1), natural mention of 'AI platform', link `https://ai-tools.example.com/ref=XXXX`, 1-2 sentences, no pushy CTA - Markdown table with data/numbers/comparison (not a list), minimal 1 section - FAQ: 3 Q&A with H3 - Conclusion: 80-120 words + internal CTA - Sources: 2-4 source links (E-E-A-T) - Author box at bottom with specific format - Total: 1200-1800 words - Max 4 sentences per paragraph - Banned phrases list (must avoid) - No AI markers - End with "Baca juga: [judul artikel terkait dari niche sama]" in slug format Let me verify the paragraph counting: TL;DR is para 1. Then the article starts. Affiliate goes after paragraph 3. So paragraphs: 1: TL;DR, 2: some intro, 3: some section content, then affiliate injection after para 3. I need to structure paragraphs carefully. Let me outline the structure: - H1 - TL;DR (para 1) - Intro/Context (para 2) - Section 1 starts (para 3) - affiliate after this paragraph - Then continue with H2 sections - Markdown table in one of the sections - FAQ section with H3 - Conclusion - Sources - Author box - Internal link Wait, the affiliate must be after paragraph 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1). So para 1 = TL;DR. Para 2 = some intro paragraph. Para 3 = first section's first paragraph? Or maybe I need to have 3 paragraphs before the affiliate anchor. The rule says: "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)". So I need to make sure there are exactly 3 paragraphs before the affiliate link. The affiliate should be inserted after the 3rd paragraph. So paragraph 3 is some content, then the affiliate link is placed after it. Let me plan the paragraphs: - Para 1: TL;DR (40-60 words) - Para 2: Introduction/context about AI tools in ID - Para 3: Start of first H2 section (or a transition paragraph) - after this, affiliate goes - Then H2 sections continue, but I need to be careful with paragraph counting. Actually, the rule likely means after the 3rd paragraph of the main body, the affiliate is injected. I'll treat the structure as: TL;DR (1), then body paragraphs. I'll make sure the affiliate appears after the 3rd paragraph overall. I'll structure the H2 sections with careful paragraph breaks. Let me re-read: "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1). Natural flow: Saran saya, coba [anchor] - [link]. Bisa bantu [benefit singkat]." So after the 3rd paragraph (which includes TL;DR as 1), I insert the affiliate. So paragraphs 1-3 are written, then the affiliate link is placed after paragraph 3. Then paragraph 4 continues. I need to ensure each paragraph has max 4 sentences. TL;DR is 1 paragraph, 40-60 words. That's typically 2-3 sentences. I'll make it 3 sentences. Let me start constructing. **H1:** Must be max 60 chars, start with `ai-tools-id`. Something like: `ai-tools-id: Panduan Lengkap Alat AI untuk Indonesia Tahun 2026`. Count chars: "ai-tools-id: Panduan Lengkap Alat AI untuk Indonesia Tahun 2026" - let's count: a-i---t-o-o-l-s---i-d:-P-a-n-d-u-a-n-... Actually, better to keep it concise. `ai-tools-id: Alat AI Terbaik untuk Kreator Indonesia 2026` - that's 57 chars including spaces? Let's count properly later. **TL;DR:** 40-60 words, answer-first, 1 paragraph. Something like: "Alat AI sedang booming di Indonesia; platform seperti ChatGPT, Gemini, dan Claude membantu pekerjaan sehari-hari, namun memilih yang tepat mengharuskan evaluasi fitur, harga, dan privasi. Saran saya coba AI platform terpercaya untuk mulai." Wait, need 40-60 words. Let me craft: "Alat AI semakin populer di Indonesia, membantu berbagai tugas dari menulis hingga coding, namun memilih platform yang tepat memerlukan evaluasi fitur dan biaya. Artikel ini membandingkan pilihan terbaik yang tersedia lokal dan internasional. Saran saya coba AI platform terpercaya untuk mulai." Count words: Alat(1) AI(2) semakin(3) populer(4) di(5) Indonesia,(6) membantu(7) berbagai(8) tugas(9) dari(10) menulis(11) hingga(12) coding,(13) namun(14) memilih(15) platform(16) yang(17) tepat(18) memerlukan(19) evaluasi(20) fitur(21) dan(22) biaya.(23) Artikel(24) ini(25) membandingkan(26) pilihan(27) terbaik(28) yang(29) tersedia(30) lokal(31) dan(32) internasional.(33) Saran(34) saya(35) coba(36) AI(37) platform(38) terpercaya(39) untuk(40) mulai.(41) That's 41 words. Good. But need to make sure it's answer-first. The prompt says "direct answer". Maybe: "Alat AI populer di Indonesia membantu tugas sehari-hari, namun memilih yang tepat memerlukan evaluasi fitur dan biaya; saran coba platform terpercaya." That's shorter. Let me aim for ~48 words. I'll craft carefully later. **Daftar Isi:** 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections. I'll plan the H2 sections first, then make anchors. **H2 Sections:** 4-5 sections, each 200-300 words. Need to cover AI tools in Indonesia context. Topics could be: 1) Penggunaan AI sehari-hari di Indonesia, 2) Perbandingan platform AI populer, 3) AI untuk bisnis/usaha kecil, 4) Privasi dan etika AI di Indonesia, maybe 5) Masa depan AI di ID. Each 200-300 words. With max 4 sentences per paragraph, and total 1200-1800 words, I need to calculate. Let's estimate: 5 H2 sections at ~250 words each = 1250 words. Plus TL;DR (~40), intro, conclusion (~100), FAQ (~150), table, sources, author box. That could fit 1200-1800. Need to ensure each section's paragraphs are max 4 sentences. I'll write each section with maybe 3 paragraphs of 4 sentences = 12 sentences per section, but keep word count ~250. **Affiliate:** After paragraph 3. I need to count paragraphs carefully. Paragraph 1 = TL;DR. Paragraph 2 = intro. Paragraph 3 = first paragraph of first H2 section? Or maybe a transition. I'll make paragraph 3 be the
Ai-Tools-Id Trends in Indonesia Ai-Tools-Id Trends in Indonesia Reviewed by How to Make Money on September 21, 2026 Rating: 5

No comments