Ai-Tools-Id Trends in Indonesia
- H1 title max 60 chars, keyword 'ai-tools-id' at beginning
- TL;DR box: 1 paragraph, 40-60 words, answer-first
- Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections
- 4-5 H2 sections, each 200-300 words
- Tepat 1 affiliate mention mid-article (after paragraph 3, contextual anchor with specific link format)
- WAJIB: Minimal 1 section with MARKDOWN TABLE with data/angka/komparasi (not a list)
- FAQ section: 3 Q&A with H3
- Kesimpulan: 80-120 words + internal CTA
- Sumber: 2-4 source links (E-E-A-T signal)
- Author box at bottom with specific format
- Total 1200-1800 words
- Bahasa Indonesia, casual-profesional
- No absolute claims without sources
- Max 4 sentences per paragraph
- Use H2 for main sections, H3 for FAQ
- Listicle format OK if it fits
- BANNED PHRASES (list provided)
- NO AI MARKERS
- INTERNAL LINK at end: "Baca juga: [judul artikel terkait dari niche sama]" (slug format)
Let's outline the structure:
- H1: ai-tools-id ... (max 60 chars)
- TL;DR: 40-60 words, answer-first, 1 paragraph
- Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2
- H2 sections (4-5): each 200-300 words
- Affiliate: after paragraph 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1). So after the 3rd paragraph overall.
- Table section: minimal 1 section with markdown table, data/angka/komparasi
- FAQ: 3 Q&A with H3
- Kesimpulan: 80-120 words + internal CTA
- Sumber: 2-4 source links
- Author box: specific format
- Internal link at end: "Baca juga: ..."
Word count: 1200-1800 total.
Let's aim for ~1500.
Constraints to watch:
- No banned phrases
- No AI markers
- Max 4 sentences per paragraph
- Bahasa Indonesia
- Affiliate link must be natural, after paragraph 3
- Table must be in one section, not a list
- FAQ with H3
- Author box exact format
- Internal link at end
Let's start writing step by step, keeping track of paragraph counts and word counts.
First, H1 title: must start with 'ai-tools-id', max 60 chars.
Example: "ai-tools-id: Rekomendasi & Uji Coba Alat AI untuk Indonesia 2026"
Count: "ai-tools-id: Rekomendasi & Uji Coba Alat AI untuk Indonesia 2026" -> let's count chars: a-i---... I'll make sure it's under 60.
TL;DR: 40-60 words, answer-first. Must be 1 paragraph. I'll write something like:
"ai-tools-id menawarkan solusi praktis untuk pengguna Indonesia yang ingin memanfaatkan teknologi AI untuk produktivitas, pembelajaran, dan kreasi konten tanpa perlu teknis deep. Platform ini dirancang dengan antarmuka lokal dan fitur yang relevan dengan kebutuhan pasar domestik, membuatnya pilihan utama bagi pengguna mulai dari pelajar hingga pengusaha kecil."
Let's count words: ai-tools-id(1) menawarkan2 solusi3 praktis4 untuk5 pengguna6 Indonesia7 yang8 ingin9 memanfaatkan10 teknologi11 AI12 untuk13 produktivitas,14 pembelajaran,15 dan16 kreasi17 konten18 tanpa19 perlu20 teknis21 deep.22 Platform23 ini24 dirancang25 dengan26 antarmuka27 lokal28 dan29 fitur30 yang31 relevan32 dengan33 kebutuhan34 pasar35 domestik,36 membuatnya37 pilihan38 utama39 bagi40 pengguna41 mulai42 dari43 pelajar44 hingga45 pengusaha46 kecil47. That's 47 words. Good, within 40-60. It's one paragraph.
Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections. I'll make 5 H2 sections.
Now, the main content. I need 4-5 H2 sections, each 200-300 words. Plus a table section. Plus FAQ. Plus conclusion. Total 1200-1800.
Let's plan the structure:
1. H1
2. TL;DR (para 1)
3. Daftar Isi (this might not count as a paragraph with content, but it's a section. I'll place it after TL;DR.)
Actually, the affiliate mention must be after paragraph 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1). So paragraph 3 is the third paragraph of actual content. I need to be careful with paragraph counting.
Let's define paragraphs:
- Para 1: TL;DR
- Para 2: Maybe intro or first H2 content?
Wait, the rule: "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)." So I need at least 3 paragraphs before the affiliate link. The affiliate should go after the 3rd paragraph. So I need to structure the first few paragraphs of content such that the 3rd paragraph ends and then I insert the affiliate.
Let's outline paragraphs of content (not headings, but actual text paragraphs). I'll make sure to count.
Proposed flow:
- H1
- TL;DR (para 1)
- Daftar Isi (this might be considered separate, but I'll make it a markdown list of anchors. It might not count as a "paragraph" in the text flow, but I need to be careful. I'll put it after TL;DR, then start content paragraphs.)
- Para 2: Intro or first section content
- Para 3: Second section content (after this, I'll insert affiliate)
- Then affiliate link
- Then continue with more sections, table, FAQ, conclusion.
Actually, re-read: "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1). Natural flow: Saran saya, coba [anchor] - [link]. Bisa bantu [benefit singkat]."
So after the 3rd paragraph (which is the third block of text), I insert the affiliate sentence. I need to ensure paragraph 3 is a proper paragraph, and the affiliate goes right after it, before paragraph 4.
Let's structure the text paragraphs carefully:
Para 1: TL;DR (already defined)
Para 2: Opening/intro about ai-tools-id relevance in Indonesia
Para 3: Maybe first H2 content or a transition paragraph. After this, affiliate.
I'll make Para 2 and Para 3 as part of the H2 sections, but as separate paragraphs. Actually, H2 sections can contain multiple paragraphs. I need to count all paragraphs of text, not including headings maybe? The rule says "counting TL;DR as para 1". It doesn't specify if headings count. I'll assume it's the actual text paragraphs. To be safe, I'll make sure the affiliate goes after the third text paragraph, regardless of headings.
Let's design the text:
Para 1: TL;DR (as above)
Then H2 section
Ai-Tools-Id Trends in Indonesia
Reviewed by How to Make Money
on
September 27, 2026
Rating:

No comments