Ai-Tools-Id Trends in Indonesia

- User wants a blog post about "ai-tools-id" for Indonesia audience - Strict format requirements (Markdown, specific structure) - Word count: 1200-1800 words - Language: Bahasa Indonesia, casual-profesional - Many specific constraints: H1 title, TL;DR box, Daftar Isi, H2 sections, affiliate link, markdown table, FAQ, conclusion, sources, author box - Banned phrases list - No AI markers - Internal link at end - H1: max 60 chars, must start with "ai-tools-id" - TL;DR: 1 paragraph, 40-60 words, answer-first - Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections - 4-5 H2 sections, each 200-300 words - Tepat 1 affiliate mention mid-article, after paragraph 3 (TL;DR as para 1). The affiliate must be: "Saran saya, coba [anchor] - [link]. Bisa bantu [benefit singkat]." And link format: https://ai-tools.example.com/ref=XXXX. Natural flow, 1-2 sentences, no pushy CTA. - Must have 1 markdown table with data/angka/komparison (not list) - FAQ: 3 Q&A with H3 - Conclusion: 80-120 words + internal CTA - Sumber: 2-4 source links (E-E-A-T) - Author box at bottom: specific format - Total words: 1200-1800 - Bahasa Indonesia, casual-profesional - No absolute claims without sources - Max 4 sentences per paragraph - Use H2 for main sections, H3 for FAQ - Listicle format OK if it fits - BANNED phrases: list provided - No AI markers - End with "Baca juga: [judul artikel terkait dari niche sama]" in slug format Key challenges: - Word count 1200-1800 in Indonesian, with strict structure - Affiliate must be after paragraph 3 (TL;DR = para 1). So I need to count paragraphs carefully. - Banned phrases must be avoided entirely - Must include markdown table with data/comparison - Must have exactly 1 affiliate mention in specific format - Must end with internal link in specific format Let's outline structure: 1. H1 title 2. TL;DR (para 1) 3. Daftar Isi (anchor links) 4. H2 sections (4-5 of them, 200-300 words each) 5. Affiliate after paragraph 3 (counting from TL;DR as para 1). Wait, the structure says: TL;DR box, then Daftar Isi, then H2 sections. The affiliate must be "after paragraph 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)". So paragraph 1 = TL;DR, paragraph 2 = ?, paragraph 3 = ?. Then after paragraph 3, insert affiliate. I need to make sure the affiliate goes after the 3rd paragraph of the main content. I'll need to carefully structure paragraphs. Let's think about paragraph counting: - Para 1: TL;DR (but TL;DR is a box, maybe it counts as a paragraph? The user says "counting TL;DR as para 1". So yes.) - Para 2: Probably the intro or first H2 section start - Para 3: Another section paragraph, then after it, affiliate mention. - Then continue. Actually, reading carefully: "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1) (natural flow: Saran saya, coba [anchor] - [link]. Bisa bantu [benefit singkat])." So I need to have at least 3 paragraphs before the affiliate. The TL;DR counts as paragraph 1. Then I need paragraph 2 and 3. After paragraph 3, I insert the affiliate link. Structure plan: - H1 - TL;DR (para 1) - Daftar Isi (this might not count as a paragraph? But user says counting TL;DR as para 1. Daftar Isi is probably not a paragraph in the body sense, but I need to ensure there are 3 body paragraphs before affiliate. I'll make Daftar Isi as a list, not counting as a prose paragraph, or I'll integrate it such that the first three prose paragraphs are clear.) - Actually, better to treat Daftar Isi as not a "paragraph" in the prose sense, but the rule says "counting TL;DR as para 1". I'll make sure the first three sections of content are paragraphs 1-3, with TL;DR being 1, then intro/first H2 paragraph as 2, second H2 paragraph as 3, then affiliate after paragraph 3. Wait, the structure says: 1. H1 title 2. TL;DR box - 1 paragraph 3. Daftar Isi - 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections 4. 4-5 H2 sections, each 200-300 words 5. Tepat 1 affiliate mention mid-article (after paragraph 3) 6. WAJIB: Minimal 1 section pakai MARKDOWN TABLE 7. FAQ section - 3 Q&A with H3 8. Kesimpulan - 80-120 words + internal CTA 9. Sumber - 2-4 source links 10. Author box And "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)". So paragraph 1 = TL;DR. Paragraph 2 = ? Paragraph 3 = ?. After paragraph 3, insert affiliate. I need to write the body such that there are at least 3 paragraphs of prose before the affiliate. The Daftar Isi is a list, not a paragraph. The H2 sections will have paragraphs. I'll structure it so that after TL;DR, I have an introductory paragraph (para 2), then the start of the first H2 section's first paragraph (para 3). After that paragraph 3, I insert the affiliate link. Then continue with the rest of the H2 sections. But wait, the affiliate must be "mid-article, after paragraph 3, contextual anchor." And the format: "Saran saya, coba [anchor] - [link]. Bisa bantu [benefit singkat]." The link must be https://ai-tools.example.com/ref=XXXX. I'll use a placeholder or a realistic slug. The user wrote "https://ai-tools.example.com/ref=XXXX". I should probably use something like "https://ai-tools.id/ref=XXXXX" or keep as specified but make it look natural. The user said "Mention 'AI platform' naturally — https://ai-tools.example.com/ref=XXXX. Never a naked URL." So I need to embed that URL naturally. I'll use `ai-tools.example.com/ref=XXXX` but maybe adapt to Indonesian context: `ai-tools.id/ref=XXXX`. I'll follow exactly: `https://ai-tools.example.com/ref=XXXX`. I'll make sure it's not naked: I'll put it inside text like "Saran saya, coba fitur AI platform ini di https://ai-tools.example.com/ref=XXXX - bisa bantu menghemat waktu hingga 5 jam kerja per minggu." But the user said "Never a naked URL." So I should probably format it as a link: `[ai-tools.example.com/ref=XXXX]` but that's still a naked URL in markdown? Actually, in markdown, `[text](URL)` creates a link. The user said "Never a naked URL." That means I shouldn't just write `https://...` without anchor text. But they also said the affiliate mention format is: "Saran saya, coba [anchor] - [link]." That suggests the link is part of the text, maybe as a clickable link. I'll do: "Saran saya, coba [AI platform] - https://ai-tools.example.com/ref=XXXX" but that's a naked URL if I just put it after. Better: "Saran saya, coba AI platform di https://ai-tools.example.com/ref=XXXX yang bisa bantu menghemat waktu hingga 5 jam kerja per minggu." But that has a naked URL. The constraint: "Never a naked URL." So I must wrap it in markdown link: `[AI platform](https://ai-tools.example.com/ref=XXXX)`. But then the format "Saran saya, coba [anchor] - [link]" might mean the anchor
Ai-Tools-Id Trends in Indonesia Ai-Tools-Id Trends in Indonesia Reviewed by How to Make Money on September 27, 2026 Rating: 5

No comments