Ai-Tools-Id Trends in Indonesia
- H1 title: max 60 chars, keyword 'ai-tools-id' at beginning
- TL;DR box: 1 paragraph, 40-60 words, answer-first
- Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections
- 4-5 H2 sections, each 200-300 words
- Tepat 1 affiliate mention mid-article (after paragraph 3, counting TL;DR as para 1)
- WAJIB: Minimal 1 section with MARKDOWN TABLE with data/numbers/comparison (not a list)
- FAQ section: 3 Q&A with H3
- Kesimpulan: 80-120 words + internal CTA
- Sumber: 2-4 source links (E-E-A-T signal)
- Author box at bottom: specific format
- Total: 1200-1800 words
- Bahasa Indonesia, casual-profesional
- No absolute claims without sources
- Max 4 sentences per paragraph
- H2 for main sections, H3 for FAQ
- Listicle format OK if it fits
- BANNED phrases list
- No AI markers
- Internal link at end: "Baca juga: [judul artikel terkait dari niche sama]" (slug format)
- Need to write in Indonesian
- Must hit word count 1200-1800
- Structure is very specific
- Need to be careful with banned phrases
- Must include table section
- Must include affiliate link after paragraph 3
- Must avoid AI markers
- Must end with internal link in slug format
Let's outline the structure:
- H1: ai-tools-id ... (max 60 chars)
- TL;DR: 40-60 words, answer-first
- Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2
- H2 sections (4-5), each 200-300 words
- Must have one section with markdown table
- Affiliate link after paragraph 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)
- FAQ section: 3 Q&A with H3
- Kesimpulan: 80-120 words + internal CTA
- Sumber: 2-4 source links
- Author box
- Internal link at end
Wait, the affiliate injection says: "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)." So the structure of paragraphs:
Para 1: TL;DR
Para 2: ??
Para 3: ?? Then affiliate injected after this paragraph
Actually, need to count paragraphs carefully. The TL;DR is para 1. Then we have body paragraphs. Affiliate goes after para 3. So after the third paragraph (which would be the second body paragraph after TL;DR?), wait: "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)." So:
- Paragraph 1: TL;DR
- Paragraph 2: some content
- Paragraph 3: some content, then after this paragraph, insert affiliate link.
But the affiliate is supposed to be "mid-article, after paragraph 3, contextual anchor". And the rule says: "Mention 'AI platform' naturally — https://ai-tools.example.com/ref=XXXX. Never a naked URL. Keep it 1-2 sentences, no pushy CTA. INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1). Natural flow: Saran saya, coba [anchor] - [link]. Bisa bantu [benefit singkat]."
So I need to make sure that after the third paragraph (which is the second body paragraph after TL;DR), I insert the affiliate link. The affiliate should appear as part of the text after paragraph 3, or right after it? The rule says "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3". I'll interpret as: after the third paragraph ends, I'll add the affiliate mention as a new line or inline, but it counts as part of the article. I'll make paragraph 3 end, then have the affiliate mention as a separate sentence/paragraph right after, but the rule says "mid-article, after paragraph 3, contextual anchor". And "Keep it 1-2 sentences, no pushy CTA." I'll integrate it so that after paragraph 3, the next thing is the affiliate mention, possibly as paragraph 4, but the rule says "after paragraph 3". I'll make sure the affiliate link appears right after the third paragraph, maybe as a brief sentence.
Let's plan the paragraphs:
1. TL;DR (40-60 words)
2. First H2 intro or section content
3. Second H2 content, then after this paragraph, affiliate link
Then continue with other H2 sections.
But wait, the article needs 4-5 H2 sections. Each H2 section has 200-300 words. That's a lot of paragraphs. I need to carefully count paragraphs to place the affiliate after paragraph 3.
Let's think about paragraph counting. The TL;DR is one paragraph. Then I'll have body paragraphs. I need to ensure that after the third paragraph (which will be the end of the second body section or middle of first), the affiliate goes in.
Maybe better to structure like:
- Para 1: TL;DR
- Para 2: Start of first H2 section content
- Para 3: Continue/end of first H2, then affiliate after it
- Para 4: Start of second H2
- etc.
But the rule says "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)." So I'll make sure paragraph 3 is a distinct paragraph, and right after it, I'll place the affiliate mention. It could be a separate short paragraph, but the rule says "mid-article, after paragraph 3, contextual anchor". I'll make the affiliate a sentence right after paragraph 3, maybe as part of the same paragraph or immediately after. To be safe, I'll make paragraph 3 end, then start a new paragraph that contains the affiliate link, but that would make it paragraph 4. The rule might mean "after the third paragraph of the main content, insert the affiliate link before the fourth paragraph." I'll interpret it as: after the third paragraph ends, insert the affiliate mention immediately, possibly as a inline sentence or short paragraph. I'll make sure the affiliate link appears right after paragraph 3, and I'll count it such that paragraph 3 is the last one before the affiliate.
Let's re-read: "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1). Natural flow: Saran saya, coba [anchor] - [link]. Bisa bantu [benefit singkat]." This suggests that after paragraph 3, the next text should be something like "Saran saya, coba [anchor] - [link]. Bisa bantu [benefit singkat]." So I'll make paragraph 3 end naturally, then have "Saran saya, coba [anchor] - [link]. Bisa bantu [benefit singkat]." as the next sentence/paragraph. I'll treat it as paragraph 4 containing the affiliate, but the instruction says "after paragraph 3", so it's okay if paragraph 4 is the affiliate. The key is that it comes right after the third paragraph.
Now, word count: 1200-1800 words in Indonesian. That's substantial. I need to generate a lot of content. Let's plan the sections:
Structure:
- H1: ai-tools-id: ... (max 60 chars)
- TL;DR: 40-60 words
- Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2
- H2 sections (4-5), each 200-300 words. One must have a markdown table.
- Affiliate after paragraph 3
- FAQ section: 3 Q&A with H3
- Kesimpulan: 80-120 words + internal CTA
- Sumber: 2-4 source links
- Author box
- Internal link at end: "Baca juga
Ai-Tools-Id Trends in Indonesia
Reviewed by How to Make Money
on
September 27, 2026
Rating:

No comments