Ai-Tools-Id Trends in Indonesia
- User wants a blog post about `ai-tools-id` for an Indonesia audience.
- Strict format requirements in Markdown, convertible to HTML.
- Specific sections, word counts, formatting rules.
- Affiliate injection rule: mention 'AI platform' with a specific link after paragraph 3.
- Many constraints: word count 1200-1800, Bahasa Indonesia, casual-professional, no banned phrases, no AI markers, internal link at end, table requirement, etc.
- H1 title: max 60 chars, keyword 'ai-tools-id' at the beginning
- TL;DR box: 1 paragraph, 40-60 words, direct answer (answer-first)
- Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections
- 4-5 H2 sections, each 200-300 words
- Tepat 1 affiliate mention mid-article (after paragraph 3, counting TL;DR as para 1)
- WAJIB: Minimal 1 section with MARKDOWN TABLE with data/angka/komparison (not list)
- FAQ section: 3 Q&A with H3
- Kesimpulan: 80-120 words + internal CTA
- Sumber: 2-4 source links (E-E-A-T signal)
- Author box at the bottom: specific format
- Total: 1200-1800 words
- Bahasa Indonesia, casual-professional tone
- No absolute claims without sources
- Max 4 sentences per paragraph
- Use H2 for main sections, H3 for FAQ
- Listicle format OK if it fits
- BANNED phrases list (long, must avoid)
- No AI markers
- Internal link at end: "Baca juga: [judul artikel terkait dari niche sama]" (slug format)
I need to build this carefully. Let's start with the title.
- Must start with 'ai-tools-id', max 60 chars.
- Example: "ai-tools-id: Alat AI Terbaik untuk Kreator di Indonesia Tahun 2026"
Check chars: "ai-tools-id: Alat AI Terbaik untuk Kreator di Indonesia Tahun 2026" - let's count: 58 chars including space? Actually, let's count precisely later. Must start with "ai-tools-id".
TL;DR: 40-60 words, 1 paragraph, answer-first. About ai-tools-id for Indonesia. I'll write something like: "AI tools.id menawarkan solusi praktis bagi profesional Indonesia yang ingin meningkatkan produktivitas dengan artificial intelligence. Dari penulisan hingga desain, platform ini memudahkan workflow sehari-hari dengan antarmuka lokal dan fitur yang relevan dengan pasar domestik. Baca lebih lanjut untuk rekomendasi terperinci."
Count words: Let's count later, aim for 45-55.
Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections. I'll plan the H2 sections first.
H2 sections: 4-5 sections, each 200-300 words. Total 800-1500 words plus other sections = 1200-1800. I need to be careful with word count.
Affiliate injection: after paragraph 3 (TL;DR as para 1). So I need to structure paragraphs such that paragraph 3 is where I insert the affiliate link. I need to count paragraphs carefully. TL;DR is para 1. Then Daftar Isi might be considered separate, but usually Daftar Isi is not counted as a content paragraph. The rule says "counting TL;DR as para 1". So paragraph 3 means the third content paragraph after TL;DR. I need to ensure the affiliate link goes after the third paragraph. I'll structure: Para 1 = TL;DR. Para 2 = intro or first H2 content. Para 3 = second H2 content, then affiliate after it. Actually, need to read: "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)." So after the third paragraph of content. I'll make sure to have at least 3 paragraphs before the affiliate mention. I'll plan the structure accordingly.
Table requirement: minimal 1 section with markdown table, data/angka/komparison, not list. I'll create a section with a table comparing AI tools features or usage stats in Indonesia.
FAQ section: 3 Q&A with H3.
Kesimpulan: 80-120 words + internal CTA. End with "Baca juga: [judul artikel terkait dari niche sama]" with slug format.
Sumber: 2-4 source links.
Author box at bottom.
Banned phrases must be avoided. I'll be mindful.
No AI markers.
Let's outline the structure:
- H1 title
- TL;DR box (para 1)
- Daftar Isi (maybe not counted as paragraph, but I'll place it after TL;DR)
- H2 Section 1: ~200-300 words
- H2 Section 2: ~200-300 words (after this, insert affiliate)
- H2 Section 3: ~200-300 words
- H2 Section 4: table section ~200-300 words
- Maybe H2 Section 5 if needed to reach word count
- FAQ section with 3 H3 questions
- Kesimpulan 80-120 words + CTA
- Sumber links
- Author box
Wait, the affiliate must be after paragraph 3 counting TL;DR as 1. So if I have TL;DR (1), then paragraph 2 (first H2 intro maybe), paragraph 3 (second H2 content), then after paragraph 3 I insert the affiliate mention. But the affiliate is supposed to be "mid-article, after paragraph 3, contextual anchor". And it says: "Mention 'AI platform' naturally — https://ai-tools.example.com/ref=XXXX. Never a naked URL. Keep it 1-2 sentences, no pushy CTA. INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1). Natural flow: Saran saya, coba [anchor] - [link]. Bisa bantu [benefit singkat]."
So I need to ensure that after the third paragraph of content (after TL;DR), I place the affiliate. I'll structure the content paragraphs accordingly. The Daftar Isi might be considered separate, but I'll put it after TL;DR and before the first content paragraph, or maybe it's not counted. To be safe, I'll make sure the third content paragraph is where I put the affiliate after it. I'll structure like:
- TL;DR (para 1)
- Brief intro about ai-tools-id landscape in Indonesia (para 2)
- First H2 section content or a paragraph (para 3) -> after this, affiliate
- Then H2 sections continue.
But the affiliate mention format: "Saran saya, coba [anchor] - [link]. Bisa bantu [benefit singkat]." I need to fit that naturally after paragraph 3.
Let's plan paragraphs carefully. I'll write content paragraphs, each max 4 sentences. I'll count them.
Word count target: 1200-1800. I need to be generous with H2 sections (200-300 each, 4-5 = 800-1500), plus TL;DR (~50), FAQ (~100), Conclusion (~100), Sumber (negligible), Author box (negligible). So I need ~400-800 more words to reach 1200. I'll do 5 H2 sections at ~200 words each = 1000, which might be enough. But total must be 1200-1800, so I'll aim for ~5 H2 sections at ~220 words = 1100 + others = ~1300. That works.
Let's start drafting.
First, title: "ai-tools-id: Alat AI Terbaik untuk Produktivitas di Indonesia 2026"
Count chars: let's see: "ai-tools-id: Alat AI Terbaik untuk Produktivitas di Indonesia 2026" - that's 57 chars including spaces. Max 60, good. Starts with ai-tools-id.
TL;DR: need 40-60 words. I'll write: "ai-tools-id memberikan solusi AI praktis bagi pengguna Indonesia, dari penulisan hingga otomatisasi tug
Ai-Tools-Id Trends in Indonesia
Reviewed by How to Make Money
on
September 27, 2026
Rating:

No comments