Ai-Tools-Id Trends in Indonesia
- H1 title max 60 chars, keyword 'ai-tools-id' at beginning
- TL;DR box: 1 paragraph, 40-60 words, answer-first
- Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections
- 4-5 H2 sections, 200-300 words each
- Tepat 1 affiliate mention mid-article (after paragraph 3, contextual anchor with specific URL format)
- WAJIB: Minimal 1 section with MARKDOWN TABLE with data/numbers/comparison (not a list)
- FAQ section: 3 Q&A with H3
- Kesimpulan: 80-120 words + internal CTA
- Sumber: 2-4 source links (E-E-A-T signal)
- Author box at bottom with specific format
- Total 1200-1800 words
- Bahasa Indonesia, casual-profesional
- No absolute claims without sources
- Max 4 sentences per paragraph
- Use H2 for main sections, H3 for FAQ
- Listicle format OK if it fits
- BANNED PHRASES (list provided)
- NO AI MARKERS
- INTERNAL LINK: Akhiri dengan "Baca juga: [judul artikel terkait dari niche sama]" (slug format)
I need to build a Markdown post that fits all these. Let me plan the skeleton first, then fill in content.
Structure:
- H1: ai-tools-id ... (max 60 chars)
- TL;DR (para 1): 40-60 words, answer-first
- Daftar Isli: 3-5 anchor links to H2
- H2 sections (4-5): each 200-300 words
- Affiliate mention: after paragraph 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1). So after the third paragraph overall.
- Table section: minimal 1 section with markdown table
- FAQ: 3 Q&A with H3
- Kesimpulan: 80-120 words + internal CTA
- Sumber: 2-4 source links
- Author box
Wait, let me count paragraphs carefully. The rule says: "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)." So the structure of paragraphs:
- Para 1: TL;DR
- Para 2: ? (probably part of intro or first H2 content)
- Para 3: ? (affiliate goes HERE, after paragraph 3)
- Then continue...
Actually, I need to be careful. The TL;DR is a box, but it counts as paragraph 1. Then the following paragraphs count. I'll make sure the affiliate link appears after the third paragraph of actual content (so after TL;DR and two other paragraphs).
Let me outline the flow:
1. H1
2. TL;DR box (para 1)
3. Daftar Isi (this might not count as a paragraph in the flow, or maybe it does? I'll treat it as separate, but the affiliate must be after para 3 of content. I'll structure content paragraphs carefully.)
4. H2 section 1 (para 2)
5. H2 section 1 continuation or H2 section 2 (para 3) -> affiliate goes here
6. Continue with more sections, table, FAQ, etc.
Actually, re-reading: "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1). Natural flow: Saran saya, coba [anchor] - [link]. Bisa bantu [benefit singkat]." So after the third paragraph, I insert the affiliate sentence. The third paragraph could be the start of the first H2 section or something else. I need to ensure exactly 3 paragraphs before the affiliate.
Let me plan paragraphs:
- Para 1: TL;DR content (but TL;DR is a box; I'll make it a paragraph that serves as TL;DR)
- Para 2: Intro or beginning of first H2 content
- Para 3: Content before affiliate, then affiliate inserted after it
- Para 4+: continue
But the affiliate must be "after paragraph 3". So I'll have paragraph 3 end, then the affiliate sentence, then paragraph 4 starts.
Let me think about the table section. It says "WAJIB: Minimal 1 section pakai MARKDOWN TABLE dengan data/angka/komparasi (bukan list)". So I need a dedicated section with a table.
FAQ section: 3 Q&A with H3.
Kesimpulan: 80-120 words + internal CTA. The internal CTA must end with "Baca juga: [judul artikel terkait dari niche sama]" in slug format.
Sumber: 2-4 source links.
Author box at bottom.
Total words: 1200-1800.
Banned phrases: I need to avoid those.
NO AI markers.
Max 4 sentences per paragraph.
Language: Bahasa Indonesia, casual-profesional.
Let me start drafting. I'll be very careful with word count and structure.
First, H1: max 60 chars, keyword 'ai-tools-id' at beginning.
"ai-tools-id: Panduan Lengkap Alat AI untuk Indonesia"
Count: "ai-tools-id: Panduan Lengkap Alat AI untuk Indonesia" -> 47 chars. Good.
TL;DR: 40-60 words, answer-first, 1 paragraph.
Need to write 40-60 words in Indonesian, answer-first.
Example: "ai-tools-id menyediakan katalog terverifikasi alat AI terpopuler di Indonesia, dengan harga, fitur, dan ulasan pengguna untuk membantu pemilihan yang tepat." Let me count: "ai-tools-id" (1), "menyediakan" (2), "katalog" (3), "terverifikasi" (4), "alat" (5), "AI" (6), "terpopuler" (7), "di" (8), "Indonesia," (9), "dengan" (10), "harga," (11), "fitur," (12), "dan" (13), "ulasan" (14), "pengguna" (15), "untuk" (16), "membantu" (17), "pemilihan" (18), "yang" (19), "tepat." (20). That's 20 words. Need 40-60. I'll expand.
Let me write a proper 40-60 word paragraph. I'll aim for ~50 words.
Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections. I'll make them links like [#], but in Markdown anchor format. Since it's convertible to HTML, I'll use `#section1` style. But the anchor links should be valid. I'll just use `[Section 1](#section-1)` etc. Or I can use actual anchor tags. The format says "3-5 anchor links to H2 sections". I'll create H2 headings with ids, and link to them.
Actually, in the final Markdown, I can have `Daftar Isi` with links like `- [Penggunaan Al AI di Indonesia](#penggunaan-al-ai-di-indonesia)`. And the H2 sections will have id attributes. By default, Markdown processors add ids from headings, so I can just use `#penggunaan-al-ai-di-indonesia`.
Let me plan the H2 sections. I need 4-5 of them, each 200-300 words. Topics related to ai-tools-id for Indonesia audience. Possible sections:
1. Alat AI Populer di Indonesia 2026
2. Keunggulan AI Platform untuk Bisnis Kecil
3. Perbandingan Fitur dan Harga
4. Tips Memilih Alat AI untuk Kebutuhan Lokal
5. (optional) Regulasi dan Privasi Data AI di Indonesia
I need one section with a
Ai-Tools-Id Trends in Indonesia
Reviewed by How to Make Money
on
September 22, 2026
Rating:

No comments