Ai-Tools-Id Trends in Indonesia

- H1 title max 60 chars, keyword 'ai-tools-id' at beginning - TL;DR box: 1 paragraph, 40-60 words, answer-first - Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections - 4-5 H2 sections, each 200-300 words - Tepat 1 affiliate mention mid-article (after paragraph 3, contextual anchor with specific link format) - WAJIB: Minimal 1 section with MARKDOWN TABLE with data/angka/komparison (not list) - FAQ section: 3 Q&A with H3 - Kesimpulan: 80-120 words + internal CTA - Sumber: 2-4 source links (E-E-A-T signal) - Author box at bottom with specific format - Total 1200-1800 words - Bahasa Indonesia, casual-profesional - No absolute claims without sources - Max 4 sentences per paragraph - Use H2 for main sections, H3 for FAQ - Listicle format OK if it fits - BANNED phrases list (long, specific) - NO AI markers - Internal link at end: "Baca juga: [judul artikel terkait dari niche sama]" (slug format) I need to build this step by step, ensuring every constraint is met. Let's outline the structure first: - H1: ai-tools-id ... (max 60 chars) - TL;DR: 40-60 words, answer-first, 1 paragraph - Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2 - H2 sections (4-5), each 200-300 words - Affiliate mention after paragraph 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1) - Table section (minimal 1, with data/angka/komparison) - FAQ section: 3 Q&A with H3 - Kesimpulan: 80-120 words + internal CTA - Sumber: 2-4 source links - Author box Wait, need to carefully count paragraphs for the affiliate injection rule: "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)". So the flow is: Para 1: TL;DR Para 2: Something Para 3: Something Then after paragraph 3, insert the affiliate mention. But the rule says "after paragraph 3", and "natural flow: Saran saya, coba [anchor] - [link]. Bisa bantu [benefit singkat]." So paragraph 3 ends, then the affiliate link appears, likely as part of or after paragraph 3? It says "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)." So I need to have at least 3 paragraphs before the affiliate. The TL;DR is para 1. Then I need para 2 and para 3. After para 3, I insert the affiliate mention. But the affiliate mention should be "1-2 sentences, no pushy CTA" and "contextual anchor". It might be part of paragraph 3 or after it. The rule says "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3". I'll make paragraph 3 end, then have a sentence with the affiliate link, then continue with paragraph 4? Or maybe the affiliate mention replaces what would be paragraph 4? I need to read carefully: "Mention 'AI platform' naturally — https://ai-tools.example.com/ref=XXXX. Never a naked URL. Keep it 1-2 sentences, no pushy CTA. INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1). Natural flow: Saran saya, coba [anchor] - [link]. Bisa bantu [benefit singkat]." This suggests that after paragraph 3, I add a sentence (or 1-2 sentences) that includes the affiliate link. So the structure would be: - Para 1: TL;DR - Para 2: ... - Para 3: ... - Affiliate sentence: "Saran saya, coba [ai-tools.id] - https://ai-tools.example.com/ref=XXXX. Bisa bantu [keuntungan]." - Then Para 4 continues the article. But the rule also says "Total: 1200-1800 words". And "Max 4 sentences per paragraph". So I need to manage paragraph count. Let's plan the paragraphs: - Para 1: TL;DR (but TL;DR is a box, maybe it's separate from the main paragraph count? The rule says "counting TL;DR as para 1". So TL;DR counts as the first paragraph. I need to make sure TL;DR is 40-60 words, 1 paragraph.) - Then I need paragraphs 2, 3, etc. - After paragraph 3, insert affiliate sentence. Let's outline the main sections and paragraph distribution. The article has 4-5 H2 sections, each 200-300 words. With max 4 sentences per paragraph, and maybe 2-3 paragraphs per section? That could work. But I need to keep total words 1200-1800. Let's calculate: 1200 words / 4 sentences = 300 words avg per sentence? That's too long. Actually, max 4 sentences per paragraph, but sentences can be longer. In Indonesian, sentences can be fairly long. But to hit 1200-1800 words with max 4 sentences/paragraph, I'd need many paragraphs. Let's estimate: If each paragraph has ~3 sentences, and avg 20 words per sentence (Indonesian), that's 60 words/paragraph. 1200/60 = 20 paragraphs. That's a lot. But I can have longer sentences. Actually, the constraint "Max 4 sentences per paragraph" means I can have 1-4 sentences. I'll aim for 3 sentences per paragraph on average. To reach 1200 words, with 3 sentences/paragraph at ~35 words each = 105 words/paragraph. 1200/105 ≈ 11.5 paragraphs. 1800/105 ≈ 17 paragraphs. So I need roughly 12-17 paragraphs excluding TL;DR, H2 headers, etc. Headers don't count as paragraphs typically, but in Markdown they are separate lines. I need to be careful. Let's re-read: "Max 4 sentences per paragraph" - this likely applies to the body paragraphs, not the headers. Headers are just H1, H2, H3. The TL;DR is 1 paragraph. The Daftar Isi is anchor links, not paragraphs. The H2 sections will have body paragraphs. The FAQ will have Q&A. The Kesimpulan is a paragraph. Sumber is links. Author box. I need to structure the content such that each H2 section's body has paragraphs with max 4 sentences. I'll aim for 2-3 paragraphs per H2 section, each with 3 sentences. That should keep word count manageable. Let's start building step by step, ensuring all constraints. First, H1 title: max 60 chars, keyword 'ai-tools-id' at beginning. Possible: "ai-tools-id: Platform AI Terbaik untuk Kreator di Indonesia" Count chars: "ai-tools-id: Platform AI Terbaik untuk Kreator di Indonesia" - let's count: a-i---t-o-o-l-s---i-d-:-P-l-a-t-f-o-r-m-... Actually, let's just ensure it starts with ai-tools-id and is under 60 chars. I'll do: "ai-tools-id: Panduan Lengkap Alat AI untuk Indonesia" Count: "ai-tools-id: Panduan Lengkap Alat AI untuk Indonesia" - that's 47 chars approx. Good. TL;DR: 40-60 words, answer-first, 1 paragraph. About ai-tools-id for Indonesia. Need to answer what it is/value. Let's craft: "ai-tools-id menyediakan katalog terpercaya alat AI terbaru, membantu pengguna Indonesia menemukan solusi produktif, kreatif, dan bisnis dengan harga ter
Ai-Tools-Id Trends in Indonesia Ai-Tools-Id Trends in Indonesia Reviewed by How to Make Money on September 22, 2026 Rating: 5

No comments