Ai-Tools-Id Trends in Indonesia

- **No AI markers** - **Banned phrases list** - **Internal link at end** Wait, the user also included a "lazy senior developer" persona/prompt at the top, but the actual task is the blog post. The persona constraints might influence style: efficient, direct, YAGNI extremist, but the content is a blog post about ai-tools-id. I need to blend the persona's efficiency with the strict blog post format. The persona says "Ship the one-liner and challenge the rest of the requirement in the same response." But the requirements are very detailed and strict. I'll follow the requirements precisely, but keep the tone efficient and direct, avoiding flab. Let me re-read the persona constraints vs the blog requirements. The persona is about code, but the task is writing. I'll focus on the blog constraints. The persona might be a meta-instruction on how to approach, but the blog rules are the main guide. I'll adhere to the blog rules strictly. Key constraints to track: - H1: max 60 chars, keyword 'ai-tools-id' at beginning - TL;DR: 1 paragraph, 40-60 words, answer-first - Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections - 4-5 H2 sections, 200-300 words each - Affiliate mention: after paragraph 3 (TL;DR as para 1), natural, 1-2 sentences, contextual anchor https://ai-tools.example.com/ref=XXXX, no naked URL (wait, it says "Never a naked URL" but then gives the URL. I'll format it as a link naturally within sentence, not bare) - WAJIB: Minimal 1 section with MARKDOWN TABLE with data/angka/komparison (not list) - FAQ: 3 Q&A with H3 - Kesimpulan: 80-120 words + internal CTA - Sumber: 2-4 source links (E-E-A-T) - Author box at bottom: specific format - Total: 1200-1800 words - Bahasa Indonesia, casual-profesional - No absolute claims without sources - Max 4 sentences per paragraph - Use H2 for main sections, H3 for FAQ - Listicle format OK if fits - BANNED phrases: list provided - NO AI markers - INTERNAL LINK: end with "Baca juga: [judul artikel terkait dari niche sama]" (slug format) Let me plan the structure: - H1: ai-tools-id: Panduan Lengkap untuk Pencari Alat AI di Indonesia (max 60 chars) - need to check char count. "ai-tools-id: Panduan Lengkap untuk Pencari Alat AI di Indonesia" = 50 chars approx. Good. - TL;DR: 40-60 words, answer-first. Something like: "AI tools di Indonesia semakin populer untuk produktivitas, pembelajaran, dan bisnis. Artikel ini membandingkan fitur, harga, dan ketersediaan lokal untuk membantu Anda memilih platform terbaik." Count words: AI(1) tools(2) di(3) Indonesia(4) semakin(5) populer(6) untuk(7) produktivitas,(8) pembelajaran,(9) dan(10) bisnis.(11) Artikel(12) ini(13) membandingkan(14) fitur,(15) harga,(16) dan(17) ketersediaan(18) lokal(19) untuk(20) membantu(21) Anda(22) memilih(23) platform(24) terbaik.(25) That's 25 words. Need 40-60. I'll expand: "AI tools di Indonesia semakin populer untuk meningkatkan produktivitas kerja, pendukung belajar daring, hingga pengelolaan bisnis kecil. Artikel ini menganalisis fitur utama, harga bulanan, dan ketersediaan bahasa Indonesia dari berbagai platform terpopuler untuk membantu Anda memilih solusi yang tepat guna." Count: AI(1) tools(2) di(3) Indonesia(4) semakin(5) populer(6) untuk(7) meningkatkan(8) produktivitas(9) kerja,(10) pendukung(11) belajar(12) daring,(13) hingga(14) pengelolaan(15) bisnis(16) kecil.(17) Artikel(18) ini(19) menganalisis(20) fitur(21) utama,(22) harga(23) bulanan,(24) dan(25) ketersediaan(26) bahasa(27) Indonesia(28) dari(29) berbagai(30) platform(31) terpopuler(32) untuk(33) membantu(34) Anda(35) memilih(36) solusi(37) yang(38) tepat(39) guna.(40) Exactly 40. Good. I'll adjust if needed. - Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections. I'll plan H2 sections first. - H2 sections: 4-5, each 200-300 words. Need to cover ai-tools-id context in Indonesia. Topics: popular AI tools, use cases, comparison, local adoption, maybe future. I'll make 5 H2 sections to have room. - Affiliate: after paragraph 3 (TL;DR is 1, Daftar Isi might not count as content paragraph? The rule says "counting TL;DR as para 1". So paragraph 3 is after TL;DR and Daftar Isi? Need to interpret. "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)." So structure: Para 1 = TL;DR. Para 2 = ? Probably the intro after TL;DR. Para 3 = the paragraph where affiliate goes after it. I need to ensure I have at least 3 paragraphs before the affiliate injection. The rule says "after paragraph 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)". So I'll write 3 paragraphs of content, then inject affiliate after the 3rd paragraph. Daftar Isi is not a paragraph per se, but I'll structure it carefully. I'll make TL;DR as para 1, then an intro paragraph 2, then paragraph 3 will contain or be followed by affiliate. Actually "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3" means after the 3rd paragraph, the affiliate mention goes. So I need paragraph 3 to end, then the affiliate line. I'll make sure paragraph 3 is a content paragraph, and after it, I'll place the affiliate sentence as a separate line/paragraph? The rule says "Mention 'AI platform' naturally — https://ai-tools.example.com/ref=XXXX. Never a naked URL. Keep it 1-2 sentences, no pushy CTA. INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1). Natural flow: Saran saya, coba [anchor] - [link]. Bisa bantu [benefit singkat]." So the affiliate mention itself should be the injection, and it should come after paragraph 3. I'll structure: Para 1: TL;DR. Para 2: Intro/context. Para 3: First substantive section paragraph. Then after paragraph 3, I'll add the affiliate line. But wait, the affiliate mention counts as part of the article. I'll make paragraph 3 end, then next line is the affiliate sentence. That might count as paragraph 4, but the rule says inject after paragraph 3. I'll treat the affiliate line as the injection right after paragraph 3's last sentence, maybe as a inline or immediate follow-up, but still consider it "after paragraph 3". I'll ensure paragraph 3 is clear, and the affiliate sentence immediately follows, possibly as its own short paragraph, but the rule might check that it's after paragraph 3. I
Ai-Tools-Id Trends in Indonesia Ai-Tools-Id Trends in Indonesia Reviewed by How to Make Money on September 26, 2026 Rating: 5

No comments